Jalel Ben-Othman University of Versailles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cheng Li Memorial University of Newfoundland (email@example.com)
Sponsoring Technical Committees:
IEEE Computer Society
In Recent years, wireless and mobile communication systems have become increasingly popular as an inexpensive and promising means for ubiquitous communications. However, without creating a new set of issues and trade-offs. The performance and resource management of wireless and mobile communication systems are becoming a very crucial phase for future generation of wireless and mobile networks.
This workshop focus upon the design, performance and resource management of wireless and mobile networks.
Original papers are invited on performance architectures and technologies in the design of Wireless
Wide Area Networks (WWAN), wireless local area networks (WLANs) wireless personal area
networks (WPANs) with emphasis on the use of such networks in diverse areas of applications
such as supporting ubiquitous mobile Internet access, and the design of ad-hoc networks, and
sensor networks. The workshop solicits high quality and previously unpublished work in the
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers by the
deadline May 27th, 2011 Firm for publication in the IEEE LCN 2011
Conference Proceedings and for oral or poster presentation(s).
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length
of six (8) printed pages (10-point font) including figures
. Standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft
Word or LaTeX formats found at
Alternatively you can follow the sample instructions in template.pdf at
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all
submissions must be done through EDAS at http://edas.info/N9425
- Full Paper submission deadline: May 27th, 2011 FIRM
- Notification of acceptance: July 15th, 2011.
- Camera-ready paper due: July 28th, 2011.
- Author registration by: July 28th, 2011.
TOPICS of INTEREST:
You are invited to submit original technical papers covering but not
limited to the following topics.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Performance and management of mesh and Bluetooth networks
- Performance and resource management of wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Performance and management of wireless multimedia systems.
- Resource allocation.
- Power and energy management.
- Wireless network design and management.
- Measurement, analysis, modeling, and generation.
- Traffic measurement (wireless TCP, etc..).
- Billing and wireless web services.
- (3G/4G wireless billing systems, GPRS billing, etc..).
- Web-Based wireless management.
- Wireless security management.
- Wireless Network planning.
- Wireless Intelligent Networks.
- Performance and Management of Broadband Wireless Management.
- Management and monitoring of wireless and mobile systems.
- User mobility modeling
- Topology construction and maintenance
- Interoperability, and performance of heterogeneous wireless networks of different standards
Additional questions can be directly submitted to P2MNET Program Chair, Dr. J. Ben-Othman